Avdata makes billing easy, enabling airports to recover some of the costs of running and maintaining an airport.
Avdata’s flexible billing services can be customised to meet the specific rates and charges of any airport across Australia.
Our billing services give airports the option to charge:
- a fee for each landing, based on the aircraft’s maximum take-off weight
- a flat fee for each landing
- fees for aircraft parking and use of airport facilities
- an annual fee
- passenger charges
- after-hours surcharges
- no fee for specific users you deem exempt
Avdata’s cost-effective billing service includes:
- identifying each aircraft that uses facilities
- collecting information about each landing and use of facilities
- using this information to calculate charges, according to each airport’s unique rates
- sending invoices to aircraft operators, or the person they nominate
- processing payments
- depositing airport revenue in one monthly transaction
- responding to aircraft operators’ queries
- access to reports with extensive, tailored data
For more than 25 years, Avdata has led the aviation billing industry. We manage billing and reporting for more than 160 airports across Australia, ranging from major city airports to those in remote and unmanned locations.
No long-term contract
Avdata’s billing service is offered on a month-to-month basis, with no long-term contracts.
To request an evaluation of how much revenue your airport could raise, call Avdata on (02) 6262 8111 or email email@example.com
Avdata’s flexible data system also records all usage data for your airport.
History and analysis is viewable on our web portal, or can be downloaded to enable local storage and analysis.