Avdata's data sources track every landing, take-off, and other usages that occurs at our clients' airports.
Our national electronic touch-key system enables truckwash owners to control access to facilities and record water usage.
Water & Waste
Avdata's flexible systems can monitor water usage and waste water for management and billing purposes.
Avdata's versatile system is designed for tough outdoor conditions and is compatible with a broad range of systems
Avdata has led billing in the Australian aviation industry for more than 25 years. Our reputable and mature service is trusted by more than 150 airport owners across Australia, who rely on us to make billing aircraft operators cost-effective, accurate and easy.
A large part of why our family owned company has continued to grow is because our clients feel comfortable to pick up the phone. Our clients get to know us, by our first names. We have a reputation for being generous with our support, knowledge and advice. And as leaders in our field, our expertise is second to none.
Active Monitoring Stations
Avdata in detail
Easy access to accurate data
- meet legislative and financial-reporting requirements
- identify trends to inform business decisions and increase revenue
- achieve a list of customer names and contact details
- resolve disputes (noise complaints, vandalism)
- track customer usage and payments
Avdata relies on a range of data sources and can pull data from any reliable source clients nominate.
Solutions for airports
- cut administration costs by handing all billing responsibilities to us
- receive one payment each month
- access extensive online data for reporting
In addition to landings, we also bill aircraft parking and passenger charges.
Read more about Avdata’s solutions for airports.
Solutions for truckwashes
The user-friendly system:
- is purpose-built, rugged and vandal-resistant
- can be adapted to control access to gates, doors, winches and lights
- can record the length of time water is turned on, or water usage, and charge accordingly
More than 12,000 livestock trucks carry our touch-keys, which gives them access to about 100 truckwashes at saleyards and abattoirs.
Read more about Avdata’s solutions for truckwashes.
Solutions for water and waste
Avdata’s flexible systems can monitor water and waste for management and billing purposes at a range of facilities, including:
- standpipes (restricting who can access potable water, grey-water or bore water)
- waste disposal stations (controlling where specific waste types are received, eg: septage, sullage, leachate)
Clients can handle billing themselves, or hand full responsibility for billing to Avdata and receive revenue monthly payment. They can also access extensive data online about water supplied, or effluent received, at their facility.
Clients rely on it for facilities where:
- applications need to be turned on or off (fuel, water, lights)
- access needs to be controlled
- time, date, and user identity need to be recorded (for security or billing)
- usage needs to be recorded (for billing or reporting)
Read more about Avdata’s solutions for controlling access.