Why get a touch-key for the National Truckwash System?
A robust electronic touch-key enables drivers to access truckwashes, tracking usage which is billed to a registered account holder.
The National Truckwash System makes it easy for truck drivers to find and operate truckwashes after delivering livestock to saleyards and abattoirs.
Some advantages of the user-friendly system are:
- you won’t need to waste time trying to find change or tokens.
- accounts are sent to registered transporters. They can cover multiple trucks and will detail their truckwash use across the country.
- drivers who use truckwashes infrequently can preload touch-keys with credit.
Can I find out what a truckwash charges?
See Avdata’s list of charge rates for every truckwash in the National Truckwash System.
How can I find a truckwash that uses the system?
More than 100 truckwashes across Australia use the National Truckwash system. Use our map to find one near you.
How do I use the touch-key?
- Find the word KEY on the truckwash control panel. Hold your touch-key against the sensor underneath.
- Press the ON button for the truckwash bay you wish to use.
- To stop the flow of water, press the OFF button (or others may access the water at your expense).
What if I forget to turn the truckwash off?
The system is programmed to stop waterflow after a designated time, so your bill will not be excessive.
What if I lose my key?
Lost keys need be deactivated as soon as possible to protect against unauthorised use. Please call Avdata immediately on (02) 6262 8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I pay in advance, rather than receiving an account?
Avdata offers prepaid keys which will allow timed access to the truckwash. To organise a prepaid key, call Avdata on (02) 6262 8111 or email email@example.com.